1. Received some new sketches of my comic book 'Bubbles n Gordy' which I'm doing for Class Comics. Absolutbleu lives in my head. He's an amazing artist. This is going to be one filthy comic. I feel dirty just talking about it. I imagine it will be released sometime in 2013.
2. Exciting news on the library front: My short story She's Come Undone from Untreed Reads has been bought by at least two libraries - one in Pasadena, one in Ontario - for their digital shelves.
3. Why, oh why, are they remaking Soapdish?!
4. Word is, two of my favorite TV shows, Cougartown and Community, are having rough times. Cougartown has switched networks and next season will be airing on TBS, and Community - from what I hear - will have a final, shortened season next year on NBC.
5. My laptop finally bit the dust. Thankfully I didn't lose anything important...other than files and files of sexy nekkid mens and their big bootays.
6. I have a bit of a dilemma concerning my Jasper Lane books. As you may or may not know, the third in the series, SuburbaNights, is set for release on July 11th from Dreamspinner Press. I'm thinking it might be the last in that particular series. The reason: the television show Suburgatory. I know "I was here first", as they say, but I can't help feeling a bit redundant now.