Friday, May 24, 2013

Critical Reaction to "The Mingled Destinies of Crocodiles & Men"



Available through Wilde City, Amazon, or any place that's cool.

"You know when you read a really good book and afterwards you are sort of in a stupor? Like you don’t want to talk to anyone, or do anything, or even really think about the book too directly.  Because even though you are done, part of you mind is still so emotionally wrapped up in the story that you are not ready to let it go? ... Well folks, that is how I felt at the end of The Mingled Destinies of Crocodiles and Men."  - Joyfully Jay

"I found this to be one of the most engrossing and unique stories I have read in a very long time... if ever.  Eric Arvin has woven together a tale so unique and with such an intriguing cast of characters that I could not turn the pages fast enough... If you are looking for an outstanding book that is full of surprises, I highly recommend The Mingled Destinies of Crocodiles and Men… Another outstanding read by Eric Arvin." —Cindi, On Top Down Under Book Reviews


"...we get a read that is not like anything that I have ever read. Arvin proves himself to be a storyteller par excellence here. Each page seems to yield a new surprise." - Amos Lassen

"Eric Arvin is a master at describing the natural world in vivid detail. His use of imagery brings the Valley to life in an unforgettable way." - Madison Parker

"It’s a book that feeds the imagination and is a feast for every reader who loves the sort of prose that flows poetically through a world that is just on the other side of extraordinary. It is symbolic and supernatural and is the sort of book that makes me want to celebrate my love of reading. It’s one of the more unique books I’ve read in a very long time and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it." - The Novel Approach


No comments:

Post a Comment