2. Still more excitement! I'm working on a zombie satire with Tj Klune called "Ghouls Gym" which will appear in Empire Press' forthcoming collection of three novellas titled Zombie Boyz.
3. Speaking of Empire Press, I'm in the process of signing The Mingled Destinies of Crocodiles & Men over to them. Nothing is finalized yet, but I am pumped about this!
4. American Horror Story: I'm done with it. What a mess. It's like I'm in the show's production meeting and Ryan Murphy has shouted, "Throw out every clicheed idea you have!" Flesh-eating monsters, a serial killer, an asylum, a mad scientist, ghosts, Nazis, AND aliens? Oy. Too bad, too, because Jessica Lange is awesome.
5. The Rest is Illusion is still up for free download on GoodReads until this coming Thursday. It was also chosen as November's Book of the Month on the MM Romance Group's page.
6. Anyone who missed my interview on Stonewall Live last weekend you can catch it HERE. A star is born!! ;-)
7. Jeff Buckley was born on this day in 1966. A beautiful and talented man gone too soon.