Sunday, November 25, 2012

The List: A Few Little Things...

1.  My friend and sexy artist Absolutbleu has shown me a rough draft cover of our Bubbles n Gordy erotic graphic novel, and let me just say say, there is a whole lotta bubble there. Should be out next year.

2. Finished the second draft of my spec fic epic Terms We Have For Dreaming just days before I came down with an atrocious cold.

3. Ha! Me and Teej?


Thanks, Will

4. Teej and I have started writing Ghouls Gym for the upcoming Empire Press anthology Zombie Boyz. By the way, here's a look at that awesome cover:


5. My interview HERE at Stonewall Live has received near 8000 individual downloads, not including repeat listens, last I heard. Thank you everyone!

6. Have you ever looked at your computer and thought to yourself, My God! I never want to see you again.


4 comments:

  1. I love my computer. It's the only way I ever get actual non-child-related adult interaction. That said, I spent 5 days without even touching it over the last week. (OK, so I used my phone to check email & Twitter & FB...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 Ghouls Gym? Can't wait to hear more about this. Teasers??
    #5 You put the A in Awesome! <3
    #6 No. Never. My mac and I have a love/love relationship. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 Canada would welcome you with open arms :D

    #4 Love that cover! Such talented authors involved! I'm looking forward to reading it.

    #6 No I haven't. Wanted to scream at it and kick it across the room in frustration, yes. But never wanting to see it again? Nope :)

    ReplyDelete