1. Simple Men is now available in Spanish and Italian. I'd read them, but I'm not a very... cunning linguist. Yeah. I know. That joke doesn't really work in that instance. STOP JUDGING ME!!
2. The film I have the LEAST amount of interest in seeing this year: LINCOLN. I haven't liked a Spielberg film since A.I. There was a time when I looked forward to everything he made. Oh, Steven. Why hast we grown apart so?
3. This week's great publicity idea: get each of my artist friends - HVH, Patrick Fillion, Absolutbleu, Charlie Esquiaqui, Gus, etc. - to illustrate a scene from one of my books or stories of their choosing. I'll provide the book. I'm not certain what I'll do with the pieces yet - an art show maybe? Right now I'm just loving the idea.
4. I reached 1975 friends on Facebook last week. That's my birthyear!
5. My older comic book about a female pirate, "The Blackbeard Legacy", was re-released on Amazon. Get you some on Kindle, matey! HERE
6. Did everyone read my interview of EPIC PROPORTIONS over at The Inspiration Forum? No? Well, HERE you go.
7. Walked into Rue 21 last Thursday whilst out shopping with my sister and immediately felt old and uncool. So I went to the GAP and bought a couple of cardigans.
8. Penile silicone injections. This is grotesque and dangerous, but fascinating. Honestly, I'd like to touch it. I'm definitely going to base a character on a guy like this and I have just the outline for him. You can watch the video: HERE