2. Tj Klune, Medicine Woman: How's your face today?
Tj: Your Jiminy Crickets or whatever it's called.
Me: My trigemenal Neuralgia?
Tj: Yeah. I can't pronounce that. For now on it shall be known as hurt face.
I adore him.
3. Damon Suede had a better ass than any of the strippers on stage at that cowboy stripper thing.
4. I'm never flying stateside again. What a horror. That is all.
5. Everyone was awesomely helpful with my cane and vertigo and all-out clumsiness. I loved how Teej held onto my belt loop when we walked. He made me feel so secure. Don't let his sarcasm fool you. He's extremely romantic.
6. The casbah? Oh, we fuckin' rocked that shit.
7. I now know how Brangelina must feel. Anyone get a photo of us kissing? The Klarvin must have one.
8. If there is a zombie apocalypse my friend Lanny will be the person I will be running to for protection. Bitch is like a tiny Micchone!
9. There we are, being all freaking adorable...
When, suddenly, Teej finds Jesus.
10. I don't care what anyone says, the power button on a cell phone isn't for anything but aesthetics. Isn't that right, Teej?
11. Teej and I both need classes on how to use a pen. We spent 5 minutes at the signing table trying to open a ball point...and then we realized it had a lid.
12. I drank...I drank a whole lot. And met some wonderful folk, like Chris below.