Monday, April 2, 2012

The List

1. I've settled on my next writing project: a spec fic epic titled Terms We Have For Dreaming. I've been waiting to write this for a while. I needed to be in the right place. More info later.

2. My short story She's Come Undone is now available through Untreed Reads. You can get it on Amazon, etc.

3. I booked me a fancy nancy hotel room for the GRL convention in New Mexico this October. Fancy. Nancy.

4. Madonna's newest collection MDNA is a lot of fun. I've been listening to it non-stop the last few days. In fact, I'm listening to it right now. It's not Ray of Light, but it's much better than Hard Candy.

5. Grimm is struggling for me. I think it comes down to the main character's partner and also his wife. I'm just not into them.

6. Ima be a judge for fellow writer Tj Klune's upcoming Bad Poetry Extravaganza. More info HERE. Win some stuff!

7. While I loved the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, I have to say the prequels have very little interest for me. I would be much more interested in a series that takes place the same time as BSG, but focuses on a renegade band of survivors left behind on Caprica after the Cylons chase the fleet across the stars. Now THERE'S a series.

No comments:

Post a Comment