Saturday, April 14, 2012

The List

1. Foot Note: Got me a new brace. It's more comfortable than the last, and not as gaudy. Still hoping for surgery, though. Gotta gotta cut loose!!

2. New favorite shopping site: Fab.com. I can't afford most of the things on the site, but it's all very cool. A Union Jack sofa chair?? Yes, please!

3. BBC America has been running the entire four seasons of Battlestar Galactica for the past year. Every Saturday it has become a tradition for me to watch the series about ancient aliens. Sadly, it is over and I'm nearly as devastated this time as I was when the show actually ended back in 09. What the hell am I s'posed to watch tonight?

4. The painter Thomas Kinkade died last week. I was never a fan of his work (it looked too manufactured to me), but I respected the man's marketing skills.

5. Every evening over on my Daventry Blue site I list "5 Songs Before..." These are chosen by my music library, not me. The feature is proving more popular than the nekkid mens I post. That surprises me.

6. I know Zooey Deschanel is the star and the reason behind the FOX TV show The New Girl, but I'm finding myself much more entertained by the three male roommates.

7. I found out that the Hotel Andaluz, where I will be staying for the GRL convention in October, is freaking haunted! Like really, REALLY haunted! Is ghosties gonna get me?!

4 comments:

  1. 1. Yay!!! But gaudy could be fun... ;)

    5. LOL about music beating out the nekkid menz. :D

    7. Ohhhh... sounds like a plot bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It DOES sound like the kindling for a good plot, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete